Modern online casinos attract the majority of their customers with slots. However, the popularity of the Live section is also significant. These games are conducted by live dealers located in special gaming halls or studios. Live roulette is one of the most popular casino games. Gamblers can watch dealers’ actions using a video broadcast. They also see other players’ bets and can follow wheel’s and ball’s spins. If a player wants to play live roulette, it’s better to learn more about this game.
Gamblers prefer live mode because they can communicate with opponents and the dealer, which provides an immersive experience. Online chat is available for this purpose. Users even can leave the dealer a tip.
Games with live dealers are available to any gambler who wants to play for real money. Hundreds of customers can make bets simultaneously in just a couple of clicks.
Players even can choose a croupier. Before gambling, you can read each dealer’s resume and make your choice.
Among other advantages are:
- Transactions are processed almost instantly, and payout speed is high.
- You can customize the interface and soundtrack or choose a viewing angle to receive an immersive experience.
- Privacy. You can play live roulette without verification. Your financial information can’t be transferred to third parties.
- Extensive choice of bets. Both high rollers and gamblers with a small bankroll can play there. Also, various currencies are supported, so you don’t have to pay additional fees.
- You can play live roulette on your smartphone.
A disadvantage is you have a short time to make your bet. However, it’s allowed to miss spins.
Versions of live roulette
Casinos don’t want to lose their customers, so they usually offer many versions of roulette, such as:
- American (sometimes with double Zero).
- Mini Roulette.
- Without Zeros, etc.
In each type of roulette, the main goal is the same, but several rules can vary. For example, in the French version, customers can use the La Partage rule. It provides an opportunity to return half of the bet if the Zero comes up. This rule only applies to bets on equal chances.
Where to play
You can easily find a casino with live dealer games. It’s enough to use any search engine you want. However, be careful not to become a victim of fraud. For this purpose, use special online ratings of legitimate casinos compiled by experts. The best online casinos with live roulette on the page casinoandslots.org/play-live-roulette/ you can choose. Overview of popular clubs and incentives.
Keep in mind that it’s necessary to manually check the availability and validity of a license, read reviews, and study a game catalog. Experts also do this, but your own analysis can help much more. The list of the best casinos with live dealer games includes:
- Bovada Casino.
- Wild Casino.
- BoVegas Casino.
- 7Bit Casino.