CBD Drinks: Winter weather brings the dreamy atmosphere of never-ending snowfall and mouth-watering warm delicacies.
Not to forget the festive vibes that come with the hopes of enjoying Christmas parties.
When talking about winters- who doesn’t want to enjoy some hot chocolate milk, butter rum, slow cooker Perl cinder, or hot toddy charred oranges?
However, we sometimes want to experience something new, especially during Christmas parties.
One of the best ways to spice up the holiday season is through CBD-infused drinks. Not only does CBD enhance the nutritional qualities, but it also enhances the flavor of the drinks.
This sounds interesting, right? Why not try for yourself. To know more about CBD products, visit hollyweedcbd.
Today, we will discuss CBD-infused drinks that you can enjoy this winter and serve your guests during parties.
What Are CBD-Infused Drinks?
CBD-infused drinks are exactly what their name entails – Drinks infused with Cannabidiol (CBD).
To understand what CBD-infused drinks are and how they are made, you must first understand its component.
Hemp is an oil derived from cannabis plants. This oil is produced from different parts of the plant. Once extracted, the oil contains a range of Terpenes, Flavonoids, and Psytocannbionoids.
Although CBD is related to addiction, it is not CBD but Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) responsible for the addiction.
CBD is just a plant with different chemical compounds. If you can just avoid THC, research shows that it can support health and wellness.
Now that CBD has some health benefits, adding them to your drinks might be a good way to enjoy winter drinks.
How To Make CBD Drinks At Home?
After learning the benefits of CBD on your health, you must be wondering how to make CBD drinks at home.
Do not worry!
We have already prepared a few drinks infused with CBD for you to try.
1. CBD Chocolate Smoothie
Who can ever say NO to chocolate smoothies?
Chocolate smoothies have always been people’s favorite. But, with time, you might find your excitement fading away.
CBD chocolate smoothie is the answer!
How to prepare?
- Take the cocoa powder and blend it with hemp seed and cinnamon.
- Pour some almond milk and fresh banana (you can use whatever fruits you like) and blend it thoroughly.
- Add the power mix and blend it again.
- Garnish the drink with waffles or chocolate syrup.
2. Cannabis Tea
Tea is one of the most consumed drinks during the winter. But, consuming too much tea can result in overloaded calories. This can make tea an unhealthy drink.
However, what if you can replace the calories with healthy chemicals like cannabidiol and enhance the savory aroma.
Yes, you can do that by replacing sugar with CBD extracts.
How to prepare?
- Take a hemp leaf and steep it in boiling water.
- Add other ingredients like vanilla extract, milk, and cinnamon.
- Now use CBD milk and honey to enhance the flavors.
- Boil the mixture for a few minutes.
- Now, you have the cannabis tea to enjoy with your favorite snacks.
3. CBD Ginger Beer
Enough with soft drinks!
Let’s try what we can do with hard drinks.
For hard drinks, we will use beer. Beer is one of the most consumed alcoholic beverages around the world.
To make CBD ginger beer, you simply need ginger, lemon juice, honey, and CBD tincture. Now that we have everything, let’s prepare.
How to prepare?
- Heat a saucepan with 2-3 cups of water.
- Add some ginger to the pan.
- Simmer the content till you can smell the ginger.
- Add honey, CBD tincture, and lemon juice to ginger water.
- Mix it well.
- Serve with some ice.
Did You Like The Taste?
When winter comes, we start thinking about having different types of warm drinks. However, with time, those drinks have become quite common. In fact, you might not feel enthusiastic about it.
– But, what if you infuse your winter drinks with CBD?
– Oooh… now that’s something you need to try!
We have already listed down a few CBD-infused drinks, and how you like them. And yes, you can also share your own flavors. We are certain our readers will love it.